- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
Facial Recognition: Now You Cant Hide
Normally videos and photos are tools we used to identify who and who were at our weddings, parties, offices, houses even rooms etc. but now, Facial Recognition Technologies has come to take the center stage. A lot of tools been developed around these technologies are speaking across the world for themselves, we take a look at the Facial Recognition Technologies inside the Wild: A Call for a Federal Office
The Algorithmic Justice League is proud to announce the ebook of the white paper Facial Recognition Technologies inside the Wild: A Call for a Federal Office.
What would this ebook do?
Researchers Erik Learned-Miller, Joy Buolamwini, Vicente Ordóñez, and Jamie Morgensten are recommending an FDA-inspired model that categorizes facial popularity technologies (FRTs) by degree of hazard and develops corresponding redlines and control suggestions.
Left ungoverned, FRTs threaten to spread discrimination and increase the risk of civil liberties and human rights abuses. These problems are more crucial than ever, as technology companies are forced to provide governments with COVID chase measures that embody FRTs that have not been established for reasons or assessed against risks.
Facebook is changing how it uses facial recognition technology — the feature on the platform that allows faces to be tagged in photos. From now on, if you want that feature to be part of your social media experience, you’ll have to opt to turn it on. It’ll be off by default for all new users, and for current users who do nothing when they receive an upcoming notice about the change, Facebook announced in a Tuesday blog post
For More on Facial Recognition Technology watch out for our next post.
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment