- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
The National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) yesterday launched the made-in Nigeria ventilator to boost the fight against the deadly coronavirus.
The Minister of State for Science and Technology, Abdullahi Mohammed, while commissioning the prototype, commended the agency for the initiative.
He said the move would enhance Nigeria’s capacity to combat the pandemic.
Mohammed pointed out that NASENI had given the country “a very strong leverage in terms of conserving foreign reserves at a moment that is highly challenging.”
His words: It is a brave one in our quest for local content development. It is a big breakthrough in the health sector. We are going to interface with relevant agencies of government and ministries to ensure that NASENI is empowered to manufacture in large quantities for distribution to every part of the country.”
We are proud to have a made-in Nigeria ventilator to boost the fight against the deadly coronavirus.
Written by naijagasonline
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment