- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
For the very first time, the entire south south geo-political zone of Nigeria is experiencing the benefit of Internet of Things, now in the oil and gas industry.
The Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder Eng. Uba Tommy at the ceremony congratulated the city of Port Harcourt and the citizens of the city for been alive, healthy to witness the stress, pain and hassle removing platform provided by the system. He stated that women need not to run to gas plants any longer as the dispatchers are all ready and available to deliver the cooking gas to their door steps without moving an inch. He also congratulated the husbands and single men, who finds it extremely difficult to close from work, go home pick gas cylinders and rush to gas plants to end queuing up for a N4000.00 LPG product. “You dont need to kill yourself guys any longer, just go to the platform make your bookings, or just dial Naija Gas Online customer care, in less than 15 mins, no matter where you sit in Port Harcourt, our dispatchers will be there to help you continue your cooking.
The Marketing Manager Bigi Cola Ondo State Mr Olaleye who described the advent of Naija Gas Online has a pure and brilliant initiative in bringing cooking gas closer to the grass-root and closing the demand gap between the buyers and the sellers. On his part he congratulated the gas plant owners who are the major beneficiary of the platform as the platform will assist them sell out their products within the shortest time and increase their around time, they wouldn’t ordinarily have been able to meet.
The event was graced by dignitaries from the oil and gas professionals and practitioners, LPG dealer’s association, Logistics partners, the regulators from the governments cycle and non-governmental organizations,
One of the dispatchers who spoke with oilhub described Naija Gas Online has the first product and service-oriented start-up business in Nigeria.
Also present at the event is the Founder Naija Gas Online, Olamide Onipede, Mr Mathew SAP Consultant with a multinational oil and gas companies, Dr. Terrence Uba Managing Director Terol Oil and Gas Nig. Ltd.
The first customer on the platform Mr Mathew downloaded the app from Playstore, made a booking for 12.5kg and the dispatchers supplied him his product in less than 15mins while the unveiling is still on.
Download the from shorturl.at/inuxU
Curled from the Naija Gas Online official website.
Written by naijagasonline
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment