- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
Bayelsa State Government has deployed health workers across the eight Local Government Areas (LGAs) of the state for surveillance over possible coronavirus outbreak, especially in Brass, where an Italian firm operates.
Dr. Yerinbuluemi Stowe, Director of Public Health, in the state Ministry of Health, stated this while speaking with newsmen in Yenogoa, on Sunday.
Stowe said that the health workers were trained on how to check and prevent the outbreak of the deadly disease.
He said the government had also inaugurated a-19-man committee saddled with the responsibility of coordinating all response activities on the virus.
“Membership of the committee includes port authorities in Brass Island and Age seaport in Ekeremor LGA, where international travelers can enter the state.
”We have created an isolation center at the Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri, which has been approved by the Nigeria Centre for Diseases Control (NCDC).
”We have already created a rapid response team for an emergency at both local governments and state levels.
“We urge everyone in the state to be calm and avoid spreading fake news about the virus,” Stowe said.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC), an affiliate of Italian energy firm Eni, operates an oil export terminal in Brass with Italian expatriates frequently visiting the area.
The first case of COVID-19 in Nigeria has been traced to an Italian.Get more stories like this on Twitter
AD: To get thousands of free final year project topics and other project materials sorted by subject to help with your research [click here]
Written by naijagasonline
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment