- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
Crunchbase is a platform for finding business information about private and public companies.
Crunchbase information includes investments and funding information, founding members and individuals in leadership positions, mergers and acquisitions, news, and industry trends.
Originally built to track startups, the Crunchbase website contains information on public and private companies on a global scale.
Crunchbase sources its data in four ways: the venture program, machine learning, an in-house data team, and the Crunchbase community.
Members of the public can submit information to the Crunchbase database. These submissions are subject to registration, social validation, and are often reviewed by a moderator before being accepted for publication.
On the 2020 release of the platform, Jumia Group has been ranked number one (1) in Nigeria and number 603 in the global Crunchbase Ranking.
OPay ranked number two (2) and 684 in the world, Kobo360 ranked number 1,882 in the world and number 5 in Nigeria.
MVXChange is ranked number 1 on the list of start-ups to invest-in, in Nigeria having raised $100,000 pre-seed funding.
The tech-driven maritime platform that matches vessel charter requests with available Offshore Support Vessels (OSVs), helping users conveniently charter vessels while reducing man-hours, cutting costs and improving performance is founded bt Tonye L. Member-Otaji.
54gene, (founded by Dr. Abasi Ene-Obang) is an African genomics company building the world’s largest pan-African biobank.
They want to unlock the African genome and improve our understanding of the world’s most genetically diverse population is ranked number three (3) and 9, 790 on the global ranking.
Crop2Cash which enables smallholder farmers in rural Nigeria to receive digital payments and build their financial identity ranked number 34,231 in the global ranking and number 4 in Nigeria. Cash2Crop is founded by Michael Ogundare and Emem Essien
Doctora ranked 72,061 in the Crunchbase world ranking and number 6 in Nigeria. Doctora creates healthier communities in Africa, by connecting healthcare consumers & professionals to quality healthcare experience and it’s founded by Dr. Debo Odulana
Oilhub Nigeria an integrated facility market for the oil and gas industry has been ranked number 10, and 206, 000 in the global ranking.
Oilhub has moved up from 1, 410,000 in a space of four months to the current ranking on Crunchbase. The Founder and Content Manager Olamide Onipede describe it has a lot of work and sleepless nights on the part of the team.
He congratulates the team and her customers for believing in the dream and working towards a stress-free facility management business in the oil and gas industry using IT.
Written by naijagasonline
2 thoughts on “Crunchbase Ranked Oilhub No 25 in Nigeria Start-Ups To Watch in 2020.”
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment