- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
Nigeria reaffirms Commitment to Comply with OPEC+ Production Agreement
Following the conclusion of the OPEC and non-OPEC meeting held on June 6th, 2020, Nigeria has reconfirmed its commitment to comply with OPEC+ Production Agreement, subscribing to the concept of compensation by countries who are unable to attain full conformity (100%) in May and June to accommodate it in July, August, and September.
In a press statement signed by Garba Deen Mohammad GGM/SA Media Office of the Honorable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, said: “Nigeria will continue collaborating with other OPEC+ Nations in the historic efforts to adjust crude oil production towards rebalancing and stabilizing the global crude oil market for the benefit of all.
“Nigeria reaffirms its commitment, alongside its OPEC+ counterparts to extend the first phase of the production adjustments of 9.7 mb/d by one month until the end of July 2020.
“Nigeria also subscribes to the concept of compensation by countries that are unable to attain full conformity(100%) in May and June 2020 to compensate for it in July, August, and September 2020.
“We are in full alignment with the decision to closely monitor the market dynamics and it is our conviction that the current gradual recovery being witnessed will be sustained to full traction.
“We reiterate our resolve to conform with the decisions reached under the auspices of the 11th OPEC/non-OPEC Declaration of Cooperation meeting.
“Nigeria appreciates the commitment of OPEC+ Group under the able leadership of Saudi Arabia and Russia towards ensuring the success of this historic intervention.”
Written by naijagasonline
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment