- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
Nigeria’s crude oil production went up by 9% to 1.353 million barrels per day (bpd) in August relative to 1.361 million bpd in July, data from the Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) showed on Monday.
OPEC gave the revelation in its September 2020 Oil Market Report issued on Monday, saying it derived its figures based on ‘direct communication.’ It, however, put Nigeria’s output based on ‘secondary sources’ at 1.482 million last month compared to the 1.480 million recorded in the preceding month, representing a 2% growth.
“Gasoline crack spreads trended downward as gasoline exports to Nigeria fell in August by 16 tb/d (thousand barrels per day) to 0.30 mb/d (million barrels per day), with many of the arrivals held in floating storage towards the end of the month.
“Gasoline floating storage in Nigeria grew by 3.68 mb to 5.16 mb in the last week of August, indicative of excess gasoline availability and limited European gasoline requirements. The gasoline crack spread averaged $8.63/b in August, down by $2.20 m-o-m and $10.18 y-o-y,” OPEC said.
Meanwhile, the oil cartel expects global oil demand to drop more sharply by this year than earlier projection as a fallout of the coronavirus crisis.
OPEC said it saw world oil demand recovering more slowly than expected in 2021, potentially making it hard for it and its allies to support the market.
It stated in the report that demand would fall by 9.46 million bpd this year, dwarfing the 9.06 million bpd decline forecasted a month ago.
OPEC, in a similar move, reduced its demand forecast for next year, saying consumption would jump by 6.62 million bpd, 370,000 bpd lower than projected last month.
Written by naijagasonline
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment