- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
Despite the debate about the continued relevance of oil and the turbulence in the global oil and gas industry, upstream oil and gas remains the highest paying industry in Nigeria
In this article, we present the top 7 highest paying oil and gas companies in Nigeria based on our research:
- TOTAL: Total Upstream (Total Exploration & Production) is the highest paying oil and gas company in Nigeria. An entry level graduate earns more than N25,000,000 per annum as gross pay.
- CHEVRON: The American oil company pays more than N22,000,000 per annum to a fresh recruit at entry level position.
- EXXONMOBIL: Exxon comes joint second with Chevron in the ranking of highest paying international oil companies in Nigeria. The IOC pays a fresh graduate, like its American sister, Chevron, pays fresh graduates about N22,000,000 gross per annum.
- SHELL: Entry level permanent staff at Anglo-Dutch giants, Royal Dutch Shell, starts with a gross pay that is circa N19,000,000 per annum.
- AGIP/NLNG: Italian giant, Agip (or NAOC – Nigeria Agip Oil Company), pays entry level recruits more than N18,000,000 per annum. NLNG, a company formed with the partnership of NNPC, Shell, Total and Agip/ENI also pays within this range.
- ADDAX: The Chinese multinational oil company is the highest paying non-IOC in Nigeria. It comes next to the big 5. Entry level graduates earn not less than N16,000,000 per annum.
- SEPLAT: The only indigenous company on the list, graduate hires at Seplat gross around N12,000,000 per annum, making them the highest paying Nigerian oil company for entry level positions.
For most of these companies, engineers that work offshore also get extra pay in addition to other performance bonuses.
CAVEAT: This is a platform by JarusHub to enlighten prospective job seekers about companies in Nigeria (and beyond) with a view to aiding them in making informed career decisions. The information is drawn from basic research. While we did our best to ensure the information is accurate, we may not be able guarantee 100% accuracy in all cases.
Written by naijagasonline
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment