- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
Oyo State Government says it has cancelled Third Term for the 2019/2020 school session as promotion of students for all affected classes will now be determined by First and Second Term Continuous Assessments.null
Mr Olasunkanmi Olaleye, the state Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, announced the decision after the State Executive Council meeting in Ibadan on Tuesday.
He said the state government has also approved the academic calendar to guide resumption of schools and other associated educational activities for the 2020/2021 session in the state.
According to the commissioner, Pry-6, JSS-3 and SSS-3 students will proceed on holiday from July 30 and resume for their examination as would be announced.https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html
He said Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) would hold between August 10 to 18.
The commissioner added that: “Competitive Entrance Examination into the Schools of Science- 19th August.
“Placement/Screening Test to JSS one- 20th August.
“Placement Test into Technical Colleges- 28th August.
“The SSS-3 will resume for their Examination as soon as WAEC announce the date.”
He said the 2020/21 academic session, as approved by the State Council, is: “First Term- 21th September to 18th December.
“Second Term- 11th January to 9th April 2021.
“Third Term- 3rd May to 30th July 2021.”More in Home
The commissioner enjoined all stakeholders and members of the public to take note of the details of the academic calendar.
Written by naijagasonline
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment