- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
Do you know your gas cylinder Expiry date??
Expired cylinder can explode any time once the expiration date elapses and that makes it a time bomb. Each gas cylinder’s Expiring date is coded on the side of the cylinder in alphabetical order. A,B,C,D in quarters.
A is for March, 1st Qtr
B is for June, 2nd Qtr
C is for Sept, 3rd Qtr
D is for Dec, 4th Qtr
There are some two digit numbers that follows. Example: D06. So if you have D06 on your cylinder, it means that it has expired Dec 2006, and if it is A20, it is going to expire in March 2020.
You can save a life today by sharing this vital information. Don’t just read and shout please. Rush and check yours. Your safety matters.
Written by naijagasonline
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment