- Bulk Gas Request (1kg=N300) ₦300.00
- 5kg LPG Cylinder with black burner ₦7,000.00
- 10 kg LPG cylinder with black burner ₦12,000.00
6kg with black burner
Rated 5.00 out of 5₦8,000.00
- Electric Hot Plate - One Burner ₦4,500.00
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT 1 Gas Lighter + 1 Refill Color Will Be Supply Roundomly ₦1,499.25
- 3kg Camping Gas Cylinder With Black Sitter And Set 4 Pot ₦9,749.25
- 8kg LPG cylinder with black original burner ₦10,335.60
COVID-19, the current and most dreadful global challenger has find her way into the Nigerian political circle.
The Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mallam Abba Kyari has been reported to test positive to the virus.
In the Daily Trust report “Omokri’s claim followed report that President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari contracted the deadly Coronavirus.
The report that Kyari had contracted the disease had led to Nigerians calling for the shut down of the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
Following report of Abba Kyari contracting COVID-19, the Presidential Villa was shut down as more people were said to have tested positive.
Kyari was in Germany in early March with other Nigerian officials for meetings with Siemens AG.
There are fears that the CoS didn’t isolate himself upon his return from Germany…Seun Opebi Daily Trust 24th March 2020.
The National Center for Disease Control from their twitter handle reported that the Governor of Bauchi State Alh. Bala Mohammed has also tested poitive.
In this trying times Naija Gas Online advocates that everyone should try to stay at home and make order for their cooking gas while trained and detailed dispatchers respond to their cooking needs especially in the city of Port Harcourt.
Written by naijagasonline
4 thoughts on “Top Nigerian Politicians Test Positive To Corona Virus”
- Nigeria produces 155m bbls of oil in three months
- NNPC Boosts Power Generation by 2,538MW in August
- Oil, gas exports hit $3.71bn in 13 months
- Set aside risk funds, NNPC tells national oil firms
- Lekki Killings: PENGASSAN, NUPENG threaten to withdraw services, wants FG to produce perpetrators
- How to make cooking gas and kerosene last longer
- Rainoil deepens gas penetration in Nigeria
- NNPC shortlists 78 companies for pipelines rehabilitation bidding
Nigeria’s oil output rises by 9% as OPEC forecasts fall in demand
September 15, 2020
- Fuel price hike in Nigeria, electricity tariffs, inflation, Naira-USD exchange rate dey make Nigerians remember Jonathan goment